It’s no secret that I love hats. In fact, my friend Kris lovingly refers to my fashionable alter ego as Hat Girl. And as it goes, Hat Girl and I love this little fashion accessory for quite a few reasons, but versatility has to be the number one stunna. Whether you’re in the mood to be mysterious, sporty, chic, glamorous, or just damn right badass, a hat says: I’m fun, I know what I’m doing, and I have places to go. So, love your head this season and get a hat or two for you, while doing some last minute Christmas shopping.
To get started with your own holiday wish list, check out these amazing new looks or rock the trend with their inexpensive counterparts.
1. What’s better than a sophisticated sporty baseball cap? Check out this Clyde felt cap, or rock the trend here with a version from J.Crew.
2. Are you more of a chic fedora or a boho floppy hat girl? How about mixing a bit of both? Check out another look from Clyde, with this felt dome hat, or rock the trend here with a version from Nordstrom.
3. Do you like sporting a pop of color with a splash of dashing elegance? Check out another winner by Clyde, with this felt turquoise hat, or rock the trend here with a version from Bloomingdale’s.
4. Are you a rugged gal who prefers a little southern swagger? Check out this Stetson hat with studded trim, or rock the trend here with a version from Sierra Trading Post.
5. Or are you the complex I-just-rolled-out-of-bed-and-I-don’t-care-but-I-really-do-care baggy beanie babe? Check out this snuggly number from Stella McCartney, or rock the trend here with a version from Nordstrom.
Photographs by Simon Lopez. Hair & Makeup by Kelly Whaley. Styling by Kathryn Knox.
Happy Hat Shopping!