With Valentine’s Day right around the corner, it’s time to get some berry love in your life. On The Monday Menu, try this berry beet juice recipe. As I’ve mentioned before, beets aren’t usually anyone’s favorite juice ingredient, but I’m determined for you guys to love them just as much as me. They don’t call them a superfood for nothing!
Apart from its delicious flavor, this berry beet juice recipe has amazing immune-boosting properties. As you’ll see in the ingredients list, you’ll get all sorts of vitamin C, potassium, fibers, and helpful flavanoids. But really, the taste is so sweet and indulgent that it’s easy to forget how healthy it is!
Before we get to the actual recipe, though, here’s an idea I want to leave you with. This is for anyone who makes extravagant V-day plans or for anyone who likes to keep it simple. If you want to plan a perfect Valentine’s Day surprise for a loved one, or just treat yourself right on the day we celebrate love in all its forms, this juice is a great addition to breakfast in bed.
Let me know if you try the recipe!
- 5 beets—low in calories and high in potassium and fiber
- 8 oranges—wonderful source of vitamin C and immune support
- 1 large bag of carrots—excellent source of vitamin A
- 4 cups of fresh cranberries—rich source of flavonoid quercetin that inhibits the development of breast and colon cancers
- Wash and peel beets, oranges, and carrots.
- Toss all of the ingredients into juicer and activate.
- Stir and serve.
Enjoy and happy juicing!