What’s football season without football snacks? Those yummy finger foods—like Buffalo Chicken Tenders, for instance—are a must for at-home tailgating. With the right seasoning, they can turn even the most disappointing games into a win.
And I don’t mind if I do help myself to guilt-free seconds and thirds because all of that cheering is sure to burn off those calories. Besides football without Buffalo Chicken Tenders is like Halloween without Reese’s Peanut Butter Cups.
But I for one know that having loved ones with food allergies can put a damper on things, especially, when it involves gluten. Fortunately for buffalo chicken tender lovers, it doesn’t have to be that way. This game day, go gluten-free and be a hit at your team’s tailgate.
So, can you tell what our favorite football snack is? How about your home? As always, we’d love to see photos when you try out any of our recipes. Or, if you have an amazing recipe that you’d like to share with us, contact me at Model Behaviors and your recipe might make the next Monday Menu!
- 4 pounds whole chicken breasts
- 1 package of Olivia Croutons
- 6 eggs
- chili powder
- cayenne pepper seasoning
- all-purpose seasoning
For the Sauce
- 1 cup of hot pepper sauce
- ¼ cup of Sriracha
- 3 tbsp of white vinegar
- 3 tbsp of Worcestershire
- 1 tsp cayenne pepper
- 1 tsp chili powder
- 1 tsp all-purpose seasoning
- Preheat oven to 375 degrees.
- Cut chicken breasts into 1-inch strips.
- Crack eggs into large bowl and whisk.
- Place tenders into bowl with eggs, mix thoroughly, and then let sit for 30 minutes at the least.
- Pour croutons into a large Ziplock bag.
- Take a rolling pin and crush the croutons.
- Add seasoning to your taste with the crushed croutons.
- Toss marinated tenders into Ziplock bag mixture.
- Shake thoroughly.
- Take a large cookie sheet and lightly spray with cooking spray.
- Place breaded tenders onto sheet.
- Bake 10-15 minutes.
For the Sauce
- Toss all ingredients into glass sauce bottle and shake!
- If you don’t have a glass sauce bottle, whisking vigorously together in a bowl will work, too.