Having a sluggish Monday? Then get juiced up on a cellular level, and treat your body to a little recovery.
Juice: Basil Crush
Author: Model Behaviors
- 1 large bag of carrots—excellent source of vitamin A
- 1 bunch of celery—rich in magnesium for structural development of bones and regulating blood pressure
- 7 lemons—excellent source of vitamin C, B6, potassium, and flavonoids
- 6 bell peppers—good source of vitamin C, thiamine, vitamin B6, beta-carotene, and folic acid
- 12 green apples—great tasting antioxidant, also rich in vitamin C
- 1 bunch of basil—its flavonoids provide protection at the cellular level
- Wash and peel carrots and lemons.
- Wash and core bell peppers and green apples.
- Wash and cut celery.
- Wash, chop, and grind up basil (to release flavor).
- Toss all of the ingredients in juicer and activate.
- Stir and serve.