It’s true; I’m a vacillator. Wavering between savory and sweet, I might eat a piece of fruit, but two minutes later, I have to chase it down with a hearty vegetable. This makes juicing interesting, alternating recipes each week to appease my finicky taste buds However, I think that I’ve finally found a juice concoction that leaves nothing to be desired!
- 3 cantaloupes— contains high levels of potassium and magnesium, keeping kidneys clean
- 3 (bulbs) celery root— rich in magnesium for structural development of bones and for blood pressure regulation
- 1 (bag) carrots—excellent source of vitamin A
- ¼ inch piece of ginger— increases internal balance
- Wash and peel celery root, carrots, and ginger.
- Carve the cantaloupes into large wedges and remove skin.
- Chop everything into pieces that will easily fit into your juicer.
- Toss everything into juicer and activate.
- Pour into pitcher and stir.