Nothing says spring like greens—fruits and veggies and fresh leafy mint—that is. And this little no-brainer juice is the perfect jumpstart to warm weather health and happiness. For patio parties, try mixing it together with some wonderful limeade, served in Mason jars with a sprig of fresh mint to garnish.
- 10 green apples—good source of vitamin C and neutralizes free radicals
- 2 limes—potent antioxidant with antibiotic benefits
- 1 bunch of kale—great detoxifier and helps to lower cholesterol
- 1 large package of spinach—rich in vitamin C and contains anticancer properties
- 1 bunch of mint—antioxidant also known for anticancer and digestion benefits
- Wash apples, limes, kale, spinach, and mint.
- Strain kale, spinach, and mint.
- Core apples and peel limes.
- Run all ingredients through the juicer.
- Pour contents into pitcher, stir, and serve.