Nothing brings me back home to New Mexico and my summer job, lifeguarding at Wet ‘n’ Wild, than the great taste of Green Apple Jolly Ranchers. I’d sit there for hours getting my candy fix with the feeling of the sun on my cheeks and the breeze on my warm skin. That was summertime fun; I was young, and nothing was better than getting a tan and being paid for it. Here’s to the summers of our youth.
- 2 pineapples—great for anti-inflammatory and digestive benefits
- 3 celery roots—rich in magnesium for structural development of bones and for regulating blood pressure
- 6 pears—perfect source of fiber and potassium
- 1 bunch of spinach—rich in vitamin C and contains anticancer properties
- 1 bunch of cilantro—powerful and natural cleansing agent
- Wash spinach and cilantro.
- Wash, cut, and peel celery root and pineapples.
- Wash and core pear.
- Toss items into the juicer, and activate.