Looking for yet another yummy way to not let your juice pulp go to waste? Check out this fun salad that can be tossed together in less than fifteen minutes. It’s sure to make your shortlist.
Author: Model Behaviors
- 1 small red cabbage
- 1 small bunch of cilantro
- ½ small red onion
- 2 jalepeños
- 4 cups carrot pulp or shredded carrots
- 6 oz rice vinegar
- 6 oz olive oil
- 2 tsp pepper
- 1 tbsp Himalayan sea salt
- 1 tbsp cumin
- 1 tbsp ancho chili powder
- Wash red cabbage and shred into long thin pieces.
- Wash cilantro and chop. Make sure to remove stems.
- Peel and dice red onion.
- Wash and dice jalepeños.
- Wash and shred carrots (or use carrot pulp).
- Take a large bottle and shake together vinegar, oil, pepper, salt, cumin, and chili powder.
- Toss cabbage, cilantro, onion, jalepeños, and carrots together.
- Shake dressing well, and add as desired.