For the rest of November, we’re going to be taking a peek into the Monday Menu vault to find some of our most popular fall recipes. This juice would be a great Thanksgiving day breakfast accompaniment or maybe a tasty alternative to apple pie.
One of the best things about this time of year is the rich use of spices, and I can’t get enough of tasty cinnamon. But did you know that cinnamon doesn’t just taste amazing, it also helps lower bad cholesterol? This fall, try my spice-filled concoction, and enjoy the flavors that complement the crisp weather change as the wonderful hues that turn to golden brown.
- 1 bunch of carrots—excellent source of vitamin A
- 2 bunches of celery—rich in magnesium for structural development of bones
- 10 red apples—one a day can help keep Alzheimer’s, Parkinson’s, cancer, and
- diabetes away
- 1 thumbnail piece of ginger—great for gastrointestinal relief
- Cinnamon—lowers bad cholesterol
- Wash carrots, celery, and apples.
- Peel carrots and core apples.
- Toss ingredients into juicer and activate.
- Pour into pitcher and add cinnamon to taste.